Memorable lakeside meetings & conferences
Experience the Lake Geneva advantage of The Abbey Resort
Any resort can offer state-of-the-art meeting spaces and first class accommodations. At The Abbey, the experience goes beyond the amenities. Here, ideas flow like water, and fresh air, beautiful harbor views and 90 acres of beautifully manicured grounds will turn your meeting from ordinary to extraordinary.
We want to give you a worry-free experience from inqury to event to final billing, and have come up with innovative solutions to the current meeting environment from modified cancellation clauses and increased cleanliness standards to socially-spaced meeting sets and meeting breaks centered around wellness.
When deciding to take your team out of the office, why put them right back into another lifeless meeting room when you can share conversation and ideas with the backdrop of the sparkling water of Lake Geneva behind you. Whether you brainstorm in one of our sunlit meeting rooms, take in a dinner cruise on the water, or host an awards banquet in our windowed West Shore Pavilion overlooking the lush greenery of our grounds, your event at The Abbey will inspire new solutions and create shared positive memories for all who attend.
Call 800-709-1323 for more information
The Abbey Resort Features
- 40,000 square feet of flexible indoor/outdoor meeting space
- Conference Center with over 6,000 square feet of meeting space, some with natural lighting
- 334 luxury guest rooms including 13 suites
- Highly praised Abbey Group Pursuits Team Building activities
- Onsite Audio Visual team, bringing you state of the art equipment
- Award-winning full-service Avani Spa
- Customizable catering menus and meeting packages
- Two onsite restaurants as well as bars, cafes and lounges
Abbey Resort Meeting Venues
Large or small, indoors or outdoors, The Abbey has an event venue that will fit your needs perfectly. From our spacious Harbor Lawn to our naturally-lit Waterfront Board Room for eight, we will work with you to find the setting that will work best to promote your event's goals.
Video: Geneva Lake Meeting Room