A Fresh Take On Meetings
Mindful activities in inspiring settings
When groups gather together to meet on the shores of the lake, the sunlit meeting rooms, vast outdoor spaces surrounded by lush greenery, and quiet waters of Lake Geneva create a unique opportunity to be inspired, relaxed, and fully present in the moment. In this setting, keeping the safety of our guests at the forefront, The Abbey Resort has designed new meeting concepts to provide a balance between delivering purposeful events while promoting personal growth and improved well-being for your attendees.
Open Meeting Environment
Whether you meet in our 40,000 square feet of naturally-lit indoor meeting space or in the open air of our 90 acres of outdoor property, our meeting locations can be set to create optimal space, maintaining healthy and hygienic practices, while inspiring new solutions and creating shared positive memories:
- Safe social distancing spacing in meeting sets - both traditional and relaxed
- Hand sanitizing stations at entrances to meeting room
- Air purification systems, infusers and aromatherapies
- Continuous breaks with grab-and-go packaging and staggered event entry / exit timing
Enriching Culinary Experiences
Our Chef works with local growers and producers to bring fresh, wholesome ingredients to your table. You will find a connection to the land, the history, and the lake in our menus as well as a reconnection to what it means to break bread with others.
- Locally-sourced, sustainable menu selections
- Healthy, energy-promoting foods for meals and breaks
- Intensified awareness on product sourcing and preparation
- Packaging and tableware that promote a sanitary environment
To fuel greater energy and engagement, we have developed new programming - both active and relaxing - to complement our coffee break food and beverage offerings. Focus inward or get to know your teammates with these new activities.
- Guided wellbeing exercises including meditation, yoga and stress relieving breathing rituals for groups of any size.
- Brain teasers and games to promote networking and problem solving.
- Movement and stretching activities to get the blood flowing and revitalize the group.
Enriching activities inspired by the lake, the nature around us, and the local experiences we have to offer have been created to enrich the mind, body and spirit of each attendee. Programs are built to focus on giving back to the community or on improving your self.
- Get out and play in the fresh air with games for teams and solo participants.
- Come together to give back to the community whether building bikes for area children, cleaning the shoreline, or working with youth groups.
- Activities that slow down the tempo and teach new skills promoting relaxation and focus.
Innovative Tech Tools
Our on-site PSAV team provides the equipment and support you need for meetings for your attendees both here and remote. With new technology and bandwidth, we're prepared for the next evolution of meetings.
- Gig speed fiber optic internet access
- Premium components to facilitate virtual meetings
- On-site contact to assist with any immediate needs during your event
Lakeside Spa Sanctuary
Take time during your outing to reconnect with your spirit. Our full service Avani Spa offers pampering treatments both in the spa and in your meeting room.
- Full spa menu of massage, body treatments and salon services
- Chair massage and hand treatment meeting breaks available
- Spa facilitated wellness breaks promoting health and well-being