Access to Lake Geneva is only steps away from your room
Are you ready to set sail?
Guests of The Abbey Resort are welcome to take advantage of our Lake Geneva, Wisconsin marina on Abbey Harbor. We offer the only protected marina on the Lake featuring 407 newly-renovated slips. Some of these slips are available for guest boats, with overnight privileges like hook-ups and wireless Internet.
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- Sunday - Thursday nights: $75/night
- Friday - Saturday nights: $100/night - 2 night minimum
- Holidays: $100/night - 3 night minimum
- Stop by the Front Desk when you arrive for trailer tag & parking information
- Includes 110v power & water hookups, plus Wi-Fi access
- Slip sizes: 8.5' beam (wide) and 40' length and smaller
If you don’t have a boat of your own, don’t let that keep you from getting in on the fun of riding the waves. Gordy's Marine, with a rental office at the Abbey, has 20-foot and 22-foot Cobalt Blue Bowriders, docked in the Harbor, ready to go! The boats seat 6 to 8 people and are available for hourly, half-day and full day rentals.
Visit their office near the Waterfront or call 262-275-2163 to reserve your boat.