- For each guestroom reservation, check in time begins at 4:00pm and check out time is 11:00am. A valid credit card is required at check in and you must be 21 years of age or older.
- A deposit of one-night room/package rate, plus resort fee and tax is due upon reservation. The deposit will be charged to the credit card provided at booking.
- Rates are based on single/double occupancy. Additional persons over age 16 are $15.00 each, plus tax, per night.
- While we do our very best to meet all of our guest requests, we are unable to guarantee room types.
- In order to avoid a cancelation fee equal to one night's stay plus resort fee and tax, your room reservation must be canceled 72 hours prior to your arrival date. If you cancel within the allotted cancelation policy, your one night deposit refund will be credited back to your account in 3-5 business days.
Resort PassFor each room booked, a Resort Pass fee of $14 plus tax, will be added daily in addition to your room rate. This pass covers many of the resort's amenities and activities such as high-speed internet access, complimentary issues of USA Today newspaper (Mon - Fri), complimentary scheduled transportation to downtown Lake Geneva, bicycle rentals, board games, access to Avani Spa's Fitness Center and fitness classes, valet parking and more! We provide complimentary scheduled transportation to downtown Lake Geneva. Please contact the Bell Stand for Lake Geneva transportation departure times and availability.
Avani Spa AccessAll Abbey Resort guests, 16 years and older, may access the Avani Spa fitness center and enjoy the studio-based fitness classes.*
Daily access to the Avani Spa atrium pool, spa whirlpools, steam rooms, inhalation room and shower facilities is available to guests 16 years and older who either purchase $75 or more in spa services or purchase a $25 spa day pass.*
Saturdays, January through April - Access to the Avani Spa atrium pool, spa whirlpools, steam rooms, inhalation room and shower facilities on Saturdays, January through April, requires the purchase of one service $75 or more per person. Due to the high level of spa guests during these months, Avani Spa day passes are limited and are sold based on spa occupancy levels.
*Spa day pass is based on availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Some additional restrictions may apply during holiday periods.
Smoke Free Guestrooms
The Abbey Resort and Spa is a smoke-free facility. We ask all of our guests to please refrain from smoking in the guestrooms and on the balconies. Smoking in a guestroom or on the balcony will result in a cleaning charge of $200 applied to the registered guest's account.
Pets are not allowed at The Abbey Resort except in cases of trained service animals with prior notification. In these cases, Guests with pets will be asked to check out and forfeit their deposit, and a $150-$300 cleaning charge will be applied.
Advance Ordering | Amenities
The Abbey Resort offers an extensive and delicious Room Service menu as well as a vast selection of amenities. You are welcome to pre-order select beverages and snacks to have available upon arrival. For information on advance ordering or amenities please call the concierge at 262-275-1433 within 48 hours advance of scheduled stay.
We are pleased to offer 10% off of our rack rate for AAA members and AARP members. Book online or by calling 800-709-1323. Must present membership card upon check-in.