Top 7 Things to do during Spring Break at the Lake
1. Overnight packagesSpringtime is the right time for a vacation to the lake. Book an overnight Spring Break Package for the freshest deals around. This package is buzzing because the longer you stay the more you save and the more you earn in food and beverage credit, spa bucks and arcade tokens! Stay for 5 nights and receive the ultimate Spring Break Package that includes $125 in Food and Beverage credit, $50 in arcade tokens, and $25 Spa Bucks toward a service $120 or greater.
2. Rainbow point craftsThere is nothing better than being able to bring something home from your vacation, why not make it yourself? Rainbow Point will be open every day during a scheduled time for craft making for all ages. From Mason Jar Lanterns to Beach Slime, everyone is going to get their hands dirty this Spring Break.
3. movies galoreFamily favorite movies will be playing every night at The Abbey this Spring Break. Stop by the indoor pool for everyone's favorite, Flick N' Float. Enjoy a poolside movie with glow lights and a free glow necklace as you float along. Not wanting to sport your swimsuit during the movie? Snuggle up in our Abbey Movie Theater to catch a good story on the big screen.
4. bonfiresGet into the swing of spring and end your evenings fireside with the people you love most. Create memories that will last a lifetime around the warm fire and the cool lake breeze in the air. Celebrate the spring season with complimentary s'mores and smiles galore.
5. Family Games
- Bring out your competitive side this getaway in a head to head dual against other vacationers. Use family team work in the quick Minute To Win It Games to try to win prizes and titles. Practice your Hula dance before arriving to the resort because we've got Luau Games that will blow you away!
6. Spa SpecialsShake off those winter blues with fresh coconut and tangy lime this Spring Break. This soft tropical aroma will inspire a sense of relaxation and well-being while hydrating and soothing your skin. The Coconut Lime collection provides enhancing skin protection and a fresh feeling of rejuvenation. Book with Avani Spa now!
7. Easter At The Abbey resortEaster weekend will be hopping at The Abbey Resort, from bunny visits to Easter egg hunts, you're bound to have an egg-cellent time. Click here for our egg-citing blog for more details about Easter at The Abbey.
Back to Blog