Top 5 Things To Do At The Abbey Resort This Summer
1) Soak up the Sun at our outdoor poolsDon your swimsuit, grab some sunscreen and head outside. Splash with the little ones in our zero-depth pool, play basketball with the kids in our family-friendly pool, or relax at our adults-only pool. If you get hungry, stop at the Gazebo Grille for a sandwich or snack, and don't forget the cool beverage!
2) Pamper Yourself at Avani Spa
Need a break from your busy summer schedule? Make an appointment at Avani Spa and treat yourself to a little "you" time. Relax with a massage or a facial, or get your skin soft with a body treatment. Looking to try something new? With our Paddle & Pedicure special, you can get a 2 hour paddleboard session followed by a 50 minute pedicure. When you're done, spend a little time in the sauna, lounge poolside, or get a little fresh air at one of our outdoor cabanas.
3) Rent a Boat and Get On The Lake
The lake experience isn't complete until you've been on the water. Visit the Gordy's office on-site and take one of their beautiful Cobalt boats on a tour around Geneva Lake. Have fun on the water for an hour or two or even for the whole day!
4) Enjoy some Live MusicIf you're looking for live entertainment, you've come to the right place. Grab a drink and listen to live bands at Bar West Wednesday through Saturday nights. Head to The Waterfront for great food, great people, and great music Friday and Saturday nights. Ready for some great BBQ? Join us at Burnin' Down the Docks every Sunday for award-winning BBQ, cold drinks, and live entertainment on our Harbor Patio.
5) Finish your night Under the Stars
See how many constellations you can name as you cozy up to the bonfire on the West Lawn. The kids (and kids at heart) will love roasting s'mores, and you can relax with your sweetie as you sip on ice cold lemonade. It's the perfect way to end your day.
Read more from our blog here