Stress-Free Meeting Solutions
Easy on your mind and your budget
Meetings and events will play a critical role in bringing teams back together and charting a course for the future, but companies will need to manage their risk in terms of cancellation, money spent, and return on investment. The Abbey Resort is an easy answer to the demands of the new world of meetings.
The Value of Meeting Local
Ninety acres of lakeside meeting space is only ninety minutes away from the heart of the city. A change of scenery and environment is a welcoming shift in routine that invites a new way of thinking, inspiring fresh ideas and solutions. Instead of flying to remote locations, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin is an easy drive from the urban areas, saving you planning time, travel costs, and car rental and parking fees. We aim to provide you value and high return on investment.
We understand the caution being used when planning meetings for the near future. Companies are unsure of participation and changing guidelines for group gatherings. Because of this uncertainty, we have taken the risk out of the planning process with a new Zero Risk clause for all new contracts.
New Meetings Scheduled Between August 1 - March 31, 2021
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival by March 31, 2021 and no attrition or cancellation fees will apply until 60 days prior to arrival
- This special provision applies to contracted room and food and beverage revenue.
New Meetings Scheduled Between April 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
- Schedule a new meeting in 2020 for arrival between April 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 and receive a 100% one-time rebooking credit.
- Notice of cancellation must be given a minimum of 90 days in advance of arrival and the rebooked group must be of equal or greater contracted revenue, and be held by December 31, 2021.
*Additional contract terms do apply. Program is subject to availability at the resort's discretion, and the resort reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
Planning Partner Stimulus
We want to help our third party planners re-ignite their business, and hope than an increased upfront payout at booking will assist.
At contract signing and receipt of deposit
- Paid commission of 5% of booked room revenue
- A bonus 2% stimulus commission
After the client's program
- An additional commission of 5% of the room spend (adjusted to actuals) will be paid out after the settlement of the master account.