5 Items Not To Miss On The New Waterfront Menu
1) Watermelon Cucumber JarHave you spent the day out in the sun? You can't get much more refreshing than this new salad featuring watermelon, cucumber, feta cheese, cilantro, lime and onion with honey yogurt dressing on the side.
Feeling adventurous? Try The Waterfront's take on a new classic. Smoked brisket, cheese curds, brown gravy and green onion top a skillet full of plank cut potatoes. Yum!
3) TacosThese aren't your everyday tacos. Take your pick from BBQ pulled pork, black bean, BBQ brisket or fried or broiled tilapia. It's so tough to choose!
4) BBQ Beef Brisket SandwichLooking for a unique sandwich? Our BBQ beef brisket is served on 9 grain bread with pepper jack cheese, basil aioli, lettuce, tomato and onion. So much flavor in each bite!
5) BBQ Glazed SalmonIf you're in the mood for something from the water, look no further than this char grilled salmon glazed with Whiteford's signature BBQ sauce. Paired with cracked pepper & parmesan mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli, this is a tasty, gluten free entrée that you're sure to love.
6) Apples Ala ModeYou can't leave without having dessert, right? In this heavenly new dessert, bourbon apples are topped with vanilla ice cream and a special cinnamon crumble so delicious that you'll be leaving with a smile on your face.
Back to Blog